Tuesday, August 29, 2023

He Heals the Broken-hearted

 Scripture:

“He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭147‬:‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When we realize that God heals the broken-hearted and bandages their wounds, we realize that God cares for those who are not perfect and strong. He cares for those who don’t have it all together. He is the God who takes the broken-hearted and makes them strong. You don’t have to be strong to come to God, He heals you, restores, you, and makes you strong. It is all about Him.

Application:

We learn much about helping ourselves and how to get ourselves out of bad situations. We try to change our thinking and our lifestyles to help, but really it is the Lord who heals us and restores us. We must learn to lean on Him and trust Him more, rather than trying to fix ourselves. We have a God we can trust to make us the best version of ourselves we can be. He created us and has the owner’s manual. We must trust Him completely.

Prayer:

Father, heal any wounds in my life. Heal every hurt and help me to submit myself completely to You. You are my rock and my fortress. You are my strong tower. Heal every broken place in my life and let me walk in true wholeness as Your child. I offer myself once again to You.


No comments:

Post a Comment