Monday, August 14, 2023

Power Increase

 Scripture:

"For God says, 'I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.'" Psalm 75:10

Observation:

Asaph declared what God had spoken. He declared that the strength of the wicked would be broken and the power of the godly will increase. As godly people, we can stand on verses like this in the Bible. God will do what He says He will do, whether our current situations look like it or not.

Application:

When trying times come, we can trust that God will break the strength of the wicked and increase the power of the godly. I can expect an increase of power. This morning I feel an increase of power from God almighty. He is my deliverer, my strong tower, my place of refuge. He alone is my strength and my portion. I'm expecting a power increase, not a decrease.

Prayer:

Father, I thank You for a power increase in my life. We used to sing a song that says, "More love. More power. More of You in my life." I want more of Your love, more of Your power, and more of Your presence in my life. Fill me to overflowing today and give me strength.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment