Saturday, August 19, 2023

Renewed Youth

 Scripture:

"He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!" Psal 103:5

Observation:

The Psalmist tells us here that God fills his life with good things and his youth is renewed like an eagle. It is important to remember that God does fill our life with good things. Today I want to focus on my youth being renewed like the eagle's.

Application:

I honestly don't know how an eagle's youth is renewed, but I do love to see them soaring in the sky so majestically. The bottom line is that I feel like I want to stand on this verse today for my personal life. I want my youth to be renewed. I don't want to slowly deteriorate, then go see Jesus> I want to live a full life with energy and strength to do all God wants me to do, then go see Jesus. That may be asking a lot, but I believe it is possible. I feel older with each passing day, but I want to do a reversal. I want my youth renewed.

Prayer:

Father, You have truly filled my life with good things. You have taken care of me all the days of my life. As my years continue to advance and I feel older in my body, renew my youth and let me be strong and full of energy again. Fill me with zeal and the strength to do all You place before me. Show me how to walk with You and to have my youth renewed. Until then, I walk in faith that Your word says it, I believe it, and I will remain young because of You.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment