Friday, August 11, 2023

Victory Comes from God

 Scripture:

“I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭62‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist tells us here that he waits quietly before God because his victory comes from God and that God alone is his rock, salvation, and fortress. Because of that, the Psalmist declares, “I will never be shaken.” The writer understood waiting on God because God holds the keys to victory. His defense wasn’t his money, it was God Almighty.

Application:

I want to live a life of faithful obedience to God. I want to wait quietly for Him instead of taking things into my own hands. I want to trust Him above everything else in life. He has never let me down and He will lead me to victory every time. I want to never be shaken from trusting God and standing on His word.

Prayer:

Father, give me wisdom each and every day to do the right things. Speak to my heart and show me the way forward in every situation. Provide land and a building for Word of Life. I put my trust in You and in obedience to Your word. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment