Monday, August 28, 2023

Show me Where to Walk

 Scripture:

“Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist had been through much and had always looked to the Lord to rescue him. He understood what it takes to follow the Lord and to lean on Him. He says here that he needs to hear of God’s unfailing love each morning because he is trusting God. He needed to know God’s love each day. He also knew that the Lord knows best where we should walk. He gave himself to the Lord and wanted direction from God and God’s will to be done in his life.

Application:

I need to be reminded of God’s love each and every day. When life gets hard, I need to be reminded of His incredible love for me. I need to trust Him like the Psalmist. I look to the Lord to show me each step to take and where to walk. Each time I take a prayer walk I spend time giving myself to the Lord and asking Him to show me where to walk. I need to do this always.

Prayer:

Father, I long for You. I long for Your presence. Guide me. Lead me. Show me the way forward. You are my everything. You are amazing and I trust You completely. Help me to walk in confidence in my walk with You. Teach me to live how You desire me to live. Let my life bring You praise.

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment