Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Knowing Him Helps us Be Still

 Scripture:

““Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.””  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God said, way back in Psalms, “Be still and know that I am God!” He has always wanted His people to know that they can rest in Him and know that He is in control. He completes this verse by saying that He will be honored in every nation and throughout the world. What He is saying to us is relax, I’ve got this.

Application:

Because God is in charge and His name is honored now in every nation throughout the world, we can relax, knowing He has us in the palm of His hand. We have to learn to be still and know. KNOWing He is God and in control, we can BE STILL. Part of the being STILL is found in the knowing of WHO HE is. 

Prayer:

Lord God, I want to KNOW You deeper and RELAX in You more. Help me to trust You completely. Help me to walk in step with You daily. Teach me Your ways and help me to be STILL and KNOW. Let Your name be honored in all the earth and let me be part of that process. I am Yours. All I am belongs to You. All I want is to fulfill Yoru plans. Show me every step to take.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment