Saturday, August 12, 2023

Humility and Seeking God

 Scripture:

“The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭69‬:‭32‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This verse tells me that the humble with see God at work and be glad. We see the hand of God when we walk in humility and lean on Him. He continues by saying, “Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged.” Walking in humility and seeking God’s help gives us a reason to be encouraged. 

Application:

I want to see God at work and rejoice in His wonderful blessings and answers to prayer. I want God to do things only God can do so there is no explanation except, “but God.” I long to see Him provide and demonstrate His incredible ability, therefore I will seek Him and trust Him in all things. He is the answer to all my prayers. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to put all my trust, not in horses or chariots, or any other person or thing, but in You. You are the source of every good and perfect gift. Lead me, guide me, and show me the way forward each and every day. May Your name be praised in and through my life.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment