Saturday, August 26, 2023

God of Miracles

 Scripture:

"Give thanks to Him who alone does mighty miracles. His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136:4

Observation:

The Psalmist credits the Lord as being the only one who does mighty miracles. It is God who created the heavens and the earth, and everything else on it and in it. He is the author of all life. He put the stars in their places and made the sun to shine. No one and nothing is greater than Him. He is in a category all by Himself. Unless He does the miracle, it won't happen. Other gods are worshiped, but only one validates who He is through miracles.

Application:

When we serve God, we see His miracles in our lives. No other religion sees this. He has power over life and death. He alone stands out from all the rest with His miracles working power. He is the God of miracles. When we need a miracle, it is God alone who can supply it. We must walk in right relationship with Him at all times. When we walk with Him, miracles are commonplace. 

Prayer:

Father, You are the one who does great and mighty miracles. I trust You and ask You to live in me and through me. Let miracles be commonplace in my life. Let me declare to the nations that You are the only God who does miracles. Let me see more and more of Your miracles Father I pray.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment