Sunday, August 20, 2023

Work on Character and Let God Take Care of the Dreams

 Scripture:

"Until the time came to fulfill his dreams, the Lord tested Joseph's character." Psalm 105:19

Observation:

Joseph had big, God-given dreams. God showed him things to come that were powerful, but Joseph still had to be tested by God to prove his character could handle the dreams God gave. God gives dreams, but sometimes there is a testing period of our character before the promotion comes. For Joseph it was a long, hard battle, but he was being tested.

Application:

I don't want to forfeit the dreams because I haven't passed the character test. I want God to know I can be trusted with His dreams for my life. I must allow God to test me, so He can trust me more. When I am discouraged in the testing time, I must remain faithful to God's character. If I focus on character, God will take care of making the dreams come to pass.

Prayer:

Father, into Your hands I commit my life, my heart, my future, and my destiny. I am Yours! Lead me and guide me. Test me and prove me. I want to fulfill all You have for my life and I don't want to derail anything because I had a wrong attitude or a wrong disposition. Help me to pass every test and demonstrate I can be trusted with the fulness of what You have for me. 

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment