Thursday, January 5, 2023

Provision and Protection

 Scripture:

“Some time later, the Lord spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.””  Genesis‬ ‭15‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God had led Abram out of his home place and into a beautiful place. He was in an unfamiliar territory and was told by the Lord to settle it. God was giving him the land, but he was afraid of who and what may be around him. God gave him a word of protection and reward.

Application:

Sometimes when God calls us to do things, we are fearful and worried about the next steps and if God will provide.  He asks us to take steps, then He confirms with His Word and tells us not to fear because God will protect you and give you a great reward. When we obey God, we can know He will protect and provide.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are good and Your mercies endure forever. Thank You for reminding me that as I walk in obedience to You, that You will protect and provide.  Help me to trust You in this area more and more. Empower me to take steps and trust You will be with me.

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment