Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Affirmation

 Scripture:

“And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Jesus was baptized in water at the Jordan River, the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit came down on Him in the form of a dove. The the Father spoke from heaven saying, :This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.” The Father affirmed Jesus, just before He entered into His time of ministry and the fulfillment of His assignment.

Application:

I want to be a person who affirms others in the gifts and callings. I don’t want to hold people back, but thrust them forward into their destiny and assignment. I want to be the voice of the Father in the ears of others saying, “I’m proud of you! You make me happy! You can do this!” I want to be a cheerleader of people entering into ministry.

Prayer:

Father, You set the example with the baptism and commissioning of Your Son’s ministry. I want to follow. Let me bring affirmation to people starting out in ministry. Let me be a voice that can speak into their ears. Let my life be used for Your kingdom. I offer myself toYou this morning. Be glorified in and through my life. Let me bring affirmation to those around me.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment