Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Life is Valuable

 Scripture:

“If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image.”  ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭9‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Here in Genesis, at the foundation of everything we know today on the earth, God said that anyone who takes a human life should be killed because human beings are made in God’s image. We should value human life more than any other religion because we realize that we were created in the image of God Almighty. 

Application:

This verse is powerful because it basically says, “a life for a life” because each life is created in the image of God. We, as believers, should value the life of others simply because they are made in the image of God, not because they are good or bad, etc. Every human life is valuable, that’s why we are against abortion. That’s why we don’t support euthanasia. God gives life and we are not to take it away. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are high and holy. You are above all things and I worship You. You are worthy of all my praise, my life, my future, my desires, etc. You are incredible! You made man in Your image. Help me to treat every human with dignity and respect because they are created in Your image. Teach me to honor people well and to bring life instead of take life.

Yours Always,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment