Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Like an Army

 Scripture:

“On that very day the Lord brought the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt like an army.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭12‬:‭51‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God had demonstrated His power to the Egyptians over and over. Finally, He had all the firstborn children killed in the middle of the night. Even the firstborn of their livestock was killed. Pharaoh finally told Moses to get his people out of Egypt. As these slaves were leaving Egypt, it says that the Lord brought them out of Egypt like an army. They had been beaten down and treated terribly, but when God brought them out, they were like an army.

Application:

God can make an army out of mistreated slaves. When God gets involved in people’s lives, people become powerful. No matter what the enemy tries to do to us as believers, God is greater and, though we may feel insignificant, God sees and army. God always takes little things and makes them great. As we look to the Lord, He will raise up an army out of whoever offers Him their lives.

Prayer:

Father, when I see salves, You see and army. Help me to see as You see. Help me to live by faith and not by sight. Help me to trust You more and more throughout my life. I want my life to bring You glory and honor. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment