Monday, January 30, 2023

Kingdom Extension

 Scripture:

“By now I could have lifted my hand and struck you and your people with a plague to wipe you off the face of the earth. But I have spared you for a purpose—to show you my power and to spread my fame throughout the earth.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭9‬:‭15‬-‭16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God had been sending plagues to let Pharaoh know His power and to get Pharaoh to let God’s people go and worship Him. God sent this word to Pharaoh after many plagues, “I could have lifted my hand and struck you and your people with a plague to wipe you off the face of the earth. But I have spared you for a purpose - to show you my power and to spread my fame throughout the earth.”

Application:

God’s desire in the plagues was to show His power and spread His fame throughout the earth. It has always been God’s desire for all nations to see His and worship Him. Our job is to bring that to pass. When we are extending the kingdom of God, we are spreading God’s fame throughout the earth. My job is to make Jesus famous around the world.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to do what You want done. Help me to extend Your kingdom into all the world.I want to be part of lost people meeting You. I want to be part of taking Your Gospel to those who don’t know You. Let my life be used for the extension of Your kingdom in all the earth. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment