Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Every Promise

 Scripture:

“What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.”” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭28‬:‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Lord speaks here to Jacob, reminding him of everything He had spoken to Abraham and Isaac. He told Jacob that He was WITH him and would PROTECT him wherever he went. He also promised to bring him back to the land of his fathers and that He would not leave him until He finished giving him EVERYTHING He had promised. In this, I see God’s promise to Jacob of Presence, Protection, and Promises.

Application:

When God speaks something, we can rest assured it will come to pass. Most of the time, God’s promises are conditional, “IF” is a big word in many prophecies. In other words, when we do our part, He promises to do His part. We have some promises from God through His word, through prophetic interactions, and through personal inner voice, that we can stand on. We can rest assured that His presence will be with us, His protection is for us, and His promises will come to pass in our lives. 

Prayer:

Father, thank You for Your Word. It is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Let me hear Your voice clearly every day of my life. Help me to stay in step with You at all times. I want to serve You well in my generation. I also stand today on Your promises of Your presence being with me, Your protection from all enemies and attacks, and You promises. Let every word You have spoken over my life come to pass. I submit to You and surrender to You. Come and fulfill every word as I yield to You and Your purposes. My life belongs to You. Have Your way.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment