Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Prophetic Insight

 Scripture:

“Then Jacob called together all his sons and said, “Gather around me, and I will tell you what will happen to each of you in the days to come.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭49‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Jacob called his sons together and told them what would happen to each of them in the future. Before he passed away, he wanted to speak over them concerning their futures. This is only possible through a strong and clear relationship with God the Father. Jacob had prophetic insight before prophecy was even recognized. He spoke with the Lord and the Lord spoke with him.

Application:

I long to walk with God in a relationship where I speak to Him and He speaks clearly to me. I want to prophesy accurately concerning what God is going to do. There is a level of relationship and walk with God in the Bible that I long for. It seems they didn’t struggle to know what God was speaking to them. I long for clear, accurate, prophetic words about what is coming.

Prayer:

My Lord and My God, open up the heavens and let me hear Your voice like the Patriarchs did. Help me to follow You with my whole heart and to do Your will in the earth. Open up the prophetic more and more in my life in the coming years. I want to walk with You as friend with friend. I long for You to share the secrets of the Kingdom with me. Give me prophetic insight and revelation.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment