Monday, January 31, 2022

God’s Incredible Power

 Scripture:

“Take your sheep, goats, and cattle, and get out. But ask your God to be kind to me.”” ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭12:32‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

After all of the plagues had completed, Pharaoh was finally ready to let God’s people leave. After the death of every firstborn person or animal, the entire nation was grieving and had been through too much. He finally told Moses to take his people, his animals, and everything, and get out. But, while you are going, ask your God to be kind to me. Pharaoh had seen the power of the God do Israel and wanted God on his side, not against him.

Application:

When God demonstrates His power, even His enemies will want Him to be kind to them. When ungodly people see God’s power and might, they will want to be on His good side. I long to see God’s power revealed once again to those who don’t believe.  I want to see God’s power demonstrated in such ways that the news has to cover it and people beg God to have mercy on them. The move is up to God, but we must be ready and seeking Him if we want to see it happen in our lifetime..

Prayer:

Father, come and show Yourself strong in my generation. Demonstrate Your awesome power. Let the world see the goodness and strength of the God I serve. I want people to say, Your God is God and we will follow Him. I want to see people turn to God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. I long to see people converted in really ways. Come Holy Spirit and reveal Yourself once again that the world may know who You are and turn to follow You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment