Monday, January 24, 2022

Faith

 Scripture:

“If you have faith when you pray, you will be given whatever you ask for.””  ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:22‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

I love Jesus!  He would make simple statements that people would argue and rationalize over for centuries. The above words have been debated, fought, etc. When I read the words of Jesus, I don’t believe He is trying to hide something from me, but get something to me. Rather than simply believe what he said and stand on it, we tend to try to analyze what He said. Faith is the key to answered prayer.

Application:

When we pray, we must pray in faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. Faith is believing something will happen, when you haven’t seen it yet. I want to increase my faith to believe simple verses like this. I want to be a person of faith and not unbelief. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God, so I need to get more Word into my life.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith. Jesus said, “If you have faith when you pray, you will be given whatever you ask for.” I want to see that in my life in a greater way. Teach me more about faith and seeing prayers answered. Teach me to walk by faith and not by sight. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment