Saturday, January 1, 2022

When God Speaks

 Scripture:

“God said, “I command light to shine!” And light started shining.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In the third verse of the Bible, God makes a very simple command. He says, “‘I command light to shine!’ And it started shining.” God spoke into darkness and light came into existence. With a simple four or five word phrase, depending on your translation, God made light to shine. His words are absolutely powerful!

Application:

Sometimes our problems look so big and we feel that we can’t overcome them. It is easy to look at our human situation and think that things are impossible and will never change, but one word from God can change everything. We must realize that one sentence from His mouth and everything can change. We must stop limiting God and we must start walking by faith and listening for what He is saying.

Prayer:

Father, let me never see anything as impossible for You. Let my faith increase more and more that You are the God who speaks four or five words and the whole world changes. Speak Your blessing over my life. Speak Your blessing over the church I pastor. Speak Your word over my region and let revival come. Help me to speak more like Your speak every day. Let me speak words of faith and power.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment