Saturday, January 15, 2022

It Was Always God’s Plan

 Scripture:

“After all, you weren't really the ones who sent me here—it was God. He made me the highest official in the king's court and placed me over all Egypt.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭45:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

When Joseph finally revealed himself to his brothers, he knew they would feel guilty about what they did to him. His response was priceless. He told them that they didn’t send him to Egypt, but God did, and He did it to be able to take care of them. God not only blessed him and turned his sorrow into joy, but God placed him over all Egypt. He let them know that God was with him al the way and that it was actually God’s plan coming to pass as he had seen in his dreams many, many years prior.

Application:

Even when it seems your enemies triumph over you for a season, God may be setting you us for a massive victory. God uses to the situations of our lives to bring about His will. Sometimes He has to allow certain things to happen that may not feel good to us, but He knows the outcomes and is willing to let us go through some difficulties in order to make His victory more sweet. The story gives God even more glory because of the pit, and Potiphar’s house and the prison. It makes it clearly something only God could do and He gets the credit.

Prayer:

Father, I want to live a life in oneness with You. I want You to be with me all the days of my life. When I struggle at times, let me know You are with me and its all part of Your plan. Teach me to wait patiently for You to move and raise me up. Let me have the heart of Joseph.

Yours,

Jeff

1 comment: