Friday, January 7, 2022

Blessed

 Scripture:

“About this time Abimelech and his army commander Phicol said to Abraham, “God blesses everything you do! Now I want you to promise in the name of God that you will always be loyal to me and my descendants, just as I have always been loyal to you in this land where you have lived as a foreigner.”” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭21:22-23‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Abimilech and Phicol came to Abraham after some time of living near each other and said, “God blesses everything you do.” They went on to ask Abraham to make a peace treaty where they would always be at peace because they knew God was with Abraham.  God had so blessed Abraham’s life that those around him wanted to be on his side because they knew they didn’t stand a chance if they were ever against him.

Application:

I love to see people so blessed that their enemies want to have agreements with them. I want to live such a blessed life that those who don’t like me have to know that it is the blessing of the Almighty. I need to live in such a way that God would want to pour out His blessings on my life. God blesses obedience, therefore, I want to live a life of obedience to the ways and the words of God.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to live a life that You want to bless. I know obedience brings blessing so help me to walk in obedience in all areas of life. Teach me to hear Your voice and know Your word. This morning I pray like Jabez, Lord bless me and increase my territory.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment