Thursday, January 13, 2022

God WITH Us

 Scripture:

“The jailer did not worry about anything, because the Lord was with Joseph and made him successful in all that he did.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭39:23‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Joseph had a couple of dreams that got him in trouble with his brothers. They sold him into slavery, where God blessed him and he was given charge over a powerful man’s home. From there he was falsely accused of something he didn’t do and put into prison.  This verse find him in the prison where it says, “the jailer did not worry about anything, because the Lord was with Joseph and made him successful in all that he did. In this story, we continue to see that the Lord was WITH Joseph and made him successful in everything. 

Application:

When the Lord is WITH someone, he always seems to prosper them and raise them up above their peers. The biggest goal of our lives should be to have the Lord smile upon us and bless us with His presence. When God is pleased with someone, He makes them successful in everything they do. I don’t want to try to make myself successful, but I do want God to bless my life, which brings success in every realm. I need to live a life that pleases God first and foremost so He can bless it.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, my life is in Your hands. Help me to follow You closely and to do Your will at all times. I long for oneness with You. I want to see what You’re doing and hear what You’re saying. Tune me in and let me walk in step with You. As You were WITH Joseph, I want You to BE WITH me every day.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment