Thursday, January 27, 2022

True Power

 Scripture:

“Suddenly a strong earthquake struck, and the Lord's angel came down from heaven. He rolled away the stone and sat on it. The angel looked as bright as lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards shook from fear and fell down, as though they were dead.”  ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:2-4‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

When Jesus was raised from the dead, there was power involved that this world can’t deny. When it was time for Him to come out of the tomb, an earthquake struck the place, and angel came down and rolled away the stone, and the guards shook for fear and fell down like dead men, as we would say slain in the Spirit. The God I serve is all powerful and nothing is too difficult for Him.

Application:

When I live my life, I need to live by faith in the God who can cause earthquakes, have angels roll away stones and cause guards to fall like dead men. I must never limit God in my life and what He is capable of. In 2022, I want to live with more faith than ever before that God can do what He says He can do. I don’t want my faith to limit Him from working in and through my life. Rather, I want to walk closer to Him than ever before and to see His power and glory revealed in and through my life. 

Prayer:

Father, I offer my life to You. You are my strength and the joy of my life. You are my everything! You are the source of every good thing in me. Help me to walk by faith this year as never before. Help me to do ALL that You want me to do and to never limit You in any way. Teach me to hear Your voice and obey completely. Let this be a year of fulfilling Your will and seeing Your power revealed in my generation.

Yours Truly,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment