Friday, January 28, 2022

Taking Care of God’s People

 Scripture:

“God was good to the two women because they truly respected him, and he blessed them with children of their own. The Hebrews kept increasing”. ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭1:20-21‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

When Pharaoh decided to have all the boy babies of the Hebrews killed because they were getting to large and strong, two women, who were suppose to kill the children were actually helping them. These two women, it says here, were respected by God and He blessed them with children of their own. When you bless what God blesses, you will be blessed!

Application:

When we bless what God is blessing, we can expect to be blessed. When we take care of God’s people, God will take care of us. When we help God’s people, God will help us. If God will bless someone who is not even His, but helps His people, how much more will He bless His own children? I want to bless what God blesses and curse what God curses. I want to speak what He is speaking and do what He is doing. With Him on our side, nothing is impossible and we will lived blessed lives.

Prayer:

Father, help me to take good care of Your people. Teach me to walk with You at a deeper level. I want to live a life You can trust. Help me to care for Your people well and do what You are doing. Enable me to lead Your people well.

I Love You,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment