Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Waymaker, Miracle Worker

 Scripture:

“Our Lord, no other gods compare with you— Majestic and holy! Fearsome and glorious! Miracle worker!”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15:11‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

After God had opened the Red Sea for His people to leave Egypt, and the Egyptian army had been drowned in the Sea, Miriam sang a song.  This is a part of that song. She says that no other gods even compare with our God. He is majestic and holy! Fearsome and glorious! Miracle worker!. Wow! SHe understood the power of the God they were serving and wrote about it. 

Application:

Just as Miriam saw God as majestic and holy, fearsome and glorious, and a miracle worker, so we must see Him as He is. There is no other god with His power. No other god can save and rescue people like our God. He is worthy of my very best praise and worship. Who He is makes me want to give Him my life and trust Him with my future. He is incredible and I want to serve Him better each day. He is truly the waymaker and the miracle worker.

Prayer:

Father, You are incredible!  Miriam saw that in her generation and I see it min my generation. From generation to generation, You never change. You are the same God who opened the Red Sea for Your people and who drowned the Egyptian army in the water. You are able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above what I can ask, think, or imagine. You are incredible. Help me to trust You more and to follow You completely. Help me to bring others to the realization that You are incredible as well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment