Monday, February 14, 2022

Serving and Sending

 Scripture:

“But don't act like them. If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others. And if you want to be first, you must be everyone's slave.”  ‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:43-44‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told His disciples that His kingdom is reversed from the kingdoms of this world. He said that in order to be great, you should be the servant of all the others and if you want to be first, you must be everyone’s slave. This is totally opposite of the world’s way of thinking. Serving others is the greatest thing you can do in God’s kingdom.

Application:

We should live our lives, not for our own benefit, but for the benefit of others. Our goal must be to serve others instead of seeking to have a position of authority so we have others under us. We must live this way and make others a greater priority than ourselves. I want to serve and send others instead of just goin myself. From this point on in my life, I want to be more about serving and sending than about going myself.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to be a better servant of others. Help me to recognize gifts and be ready to serve others. Teach me to hear Your voice and to accomplish all You want me to in my life. Show me how to serve and send well. Teach me to be a good spiritual father who has sons and daughters doing Your work all over the world. I’ve been saved to serve. Help me to do it well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment