Friday, February 11, 2022

Protected

Scripture:

 “He stayed there for 40 days while Satan tested him. Jesus was with the wild animals, but angels took care of him.”  ‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:13‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

While Jesus was in the wilderness being tempted by the devil, there were also wild animals out there for the 40 days and nights. In this passage, it tells us that Jesus was out with the wild animals, but that angels took care of him.  We see angels taking care of Daniel when surrounded for a night by lions. Here we see Jesus protected by angels from wild animals. God uses angels to protect His people.

Application:

I know of several times when angels have interacted with me and protected me, but I wonder how many times they have intervened and I had not idea. I know angels have taken care of me over and over again, but I never acknowledged it unless it was 100% clear that it was angelic interaction. I want to know when I’m interacting with angels and God is using them to protect me. I want my eyes opened in this realm.

Prayer:

Father, open my eyes to see the many times angels have interacted on my behalf. I know of some of them, but reveal to me their activity in my life. Open my eyes to see what is happening all around me in the spirit world. Help me to not take your protection detail for granted in my life. You are amazing and keep Your people protected at all times.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment