Saturday, February 12, 2022

Who Is This?

 Scripture:

“Now they were more afraid than ever and said to each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!””  ‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:41‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus and His disciples were on a boat in the middle of a bad storm and Jesus was asleep.  They woke Him up and asked Him to do something because they were going to die. Jesus rebuked the wind and the waves and they stopped.  He then rebuked their lack of faith. Their response was, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey Him!” They realized His power and we afraid.

Application:

We must be people who realize the power of the God and of walking in the Spirit. May they say of us, “Who is this?” Because of the mighty acts of God that flow through our lives. I want to see God’s hand move stronger and stronger in my life.  I long to see God do things that the world can’t understand, can’t comprehend, and can’t argue with.  I long to see God move in such a way that the national newscasts feature what God is doing that is undeniable.

Prayer:

Come Holy Spirit and move in our midst once again. Heal the sick.  Raise the dead. Deliver the oppressed. Let the captive go free. Come mighty God and move in my nation once again in undeniable ways. I long to see You move and for Your glory to fill the earth.  I long for Your name to be lifted high so all can see. I long for the unexplainable miraculous power of God to work around me.  Come Lord God and move in my generation.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment