Wednesday, February 9, 2022

God Gives What and Who We Need for His Purposes

 Scripture:

“The Lord has given to Bezalel, Oholiab, and others the skills needed for building a place of worship, and they will follow the Lord's instructions.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭36:1‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Bezalel and Oholiab, and others, were skilled in certain areas of building and artisan work. God made sure that those who were in the congregation had the skills required to build His meeting place. It says God gave them the skills they had for building Him a great place to be worshiped. God puts into the body those who are necessary for the building of the body.

Application:

I need to learn to trust God more and walk in oneness with Him. I need to trust that He has the resources to do what needs to be done and that He has already provided everything we need to build Him a place. When we abide in Him and His words abide in us we can ask whatever we want and it will be done for us according to the words of Jesus in John 14. I want to be better at abiding and then at trusting Him to provide everything necessary to do what He tells me to do.

Prayer:

Father, help me to abide in You and let Your words abide in me. Let Your words become part of me. Teach me Your ways and let me encounter You today. Thank You for touching my life yesterday, complete Your work in me today. Help me to run to You and not away at all times. You are my everything.  Help me to walk in confidence that You have already provided everything I need to fulfill Your work in the world.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment