Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Who God Is

 Scripture:

“Then he passed in front of Moses and called out, “I am the Lord God. I am merciful and very patient with my people. I show great love, and I can be trusted.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭34:6‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

When God met Moses on Mt Sinai, for the second time, He told Moses who He was and described Himself as “merciful and very patient…showing great love and I can be trusted.” This is God’s self revelation to Moses. It demonstrates who He is and how He works with His people. God wanted us to know He is merciful, patient, shows great love and can be trusted.

Application:

We must see God with these four characteristics. We must understand that He can be trusted with our lives. We need to realize that He is truly merciful when we mess things up.  He is very patient with us when we feel like we have done wrong. He is incredibly loving and we must realize that doesn’t change due to our actions. He can be trusted more than any person we could compare Him to. God is incredible and we must see Him for who He is.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I bless You this morning. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for being patient and merciful with me. Thank You for being someone I can trust with my whole heart. You are my everything and I love You more each day. Help me to live with confidence in all four of these areas. I want to know You more and more.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment