Monday, February 28, 2022

Increase My Faith

 Scripture:

“Then Jesus asked the disciples, “Don't you have any faith?” But they were frightened and amazed. They said to each other, “Who is this? He can give orders to the wind and the waves, and they obey him!”” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭8:25‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus was in a boat that was caught in a storm. His disciples were afraid and came to Jesus. He spoke to the wind and waves and commanded them to be stilled. Immediately, it was calm and they were safe. The disciples couldn’t believe what they saw and said to each other, “Who is this? He can give orders to the wind and the waves, and they obey Him!”

Application:

The things that make us sacred are nothing for Jesus to take care of. If He can speak to the wind and waves of the sea, he can speak to the problems in my life and bring about change. He is able to do exceedingly above and beyond what I can even imagine. Jesus changes everything in the lives of His people. I want my faith to rise above every fear in my life and to trust Christ more and more each day.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are awesome and I love You more all the time. Help me to never walk in fear, but to know in every circumstance and situation, that You have everything under control. Let Your peace fill my life and let me live a life of faith and confidence in You and Your word. Teach me to walk in You ways. Increase my faith!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment