Monday, December 13, 2021

Watching and Waiting

 Scripture:

“But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.” ‭‭Micah‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Micah says here that, “As for me, I watch in hope…I wait for God…God will hear me.” He was watching and waiting for god to hear his cries. He was convinced God was going to hear his prayers. He was waiting and watching for the breakthrough.

Application:

While we wait for the breakthrough, we must watch and wait. God answers prayer, just usually not when we want Him to. Our job is to pray in faith, then watch and wait. In God’s timing, everything that needs done will get done. Our position is watching and waiting, God’s response is moving heaven and earth in answer to our prayer.

Prayer:

Father, let me learn to watch and wait when I pray. I want to have an expectant heart. I want to live in the expectation that God is going to answer my prayers. I want to live a life of faith that pleases the heart of the Father. God, teach me to follow You well and to be an example in my generation of one who walk with the Father. 

Yours,

Jeff

1 comment: