Thursday, December 16, 2021

Here Am I

 Scripture:

“After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭7:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

I love this picture of God’s throne room. There was a great multitude so large no one could count them. They were from everywhere, every tribe, every nation, every people, and every language. There are no limits on God. He is working globally even right now to bring this vision to pass.

Application:

God doesn’t just love Israel or the United States. He loves the whole world! His plans were never for small things, but that His love could be seen and felt in the entire earth. I want to be part of helping people from every nation, tribe and tongue to put on their white robes and help them learn to worship. I have always loved the nations of the world and God has blessed me to attract people from all nations, but I want to do more. I want to see this picture when I get to heaven and I give my life to it.

Prayer:

Father, the old song says, “Here am I, send me to the nations, as an ambassador for you, as an ambassador for You.” I say that once again this morning. Here am I, Lord. Use me for Your glory in the nations of the world. Here am I Lord. Do what You want in my life. Let my life help people from every people group, every nation, every tongue, and every sect find You and join me in heaven worshiping You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment