Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Hold On

 Scripture:

“I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jesus is speaking here and tells John that He is coming. He is told to hold on to what he has so no one will take his crown. 

Application:

Sometimes we simply have to hold on to the end. When you have done everything you know to do, hold on. When things haven’t gone like you wanted them to, hold on. When life gets difficult, hold on. We must hold on to Christ, no matter what goes on around us. Jesus is coming soon and we must not lose what we have while we’re waiting for His return.

Prayer:

Jesus, I’m waiting for Your return. My head is up and I’m looking for You to come soon. Help me to finish strong in these last days. Show me what I need to be doing. Show me how to prepare and to be ready for all that You will do. Help me to walk in step with You all the way through whatever is coming. I know one thing, I’m holding onto You!

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment