Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Lord is Good

 Scripture:

“The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,” ‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Nahum starts off in this verse reminding us that the Lord is good. He is a refuge to us in our times of trouble. A refuge is a place we can hide and take rest. It says he cares for those who trust in Him. He wants us to put our trust in Him above every other things.

Application:

God is good and deserves the very best we can give Him. He is a place we can run into when we feel like we are under attack. He is my refuge. I need to trust God more and more in my life. I want to rely on Him completely, but I also tend to rely on my own strength, knowledge, wisdom, etc. He is good. He is trustworthy. He is amazing.

Prayer:

Lord, You are incredible and I give Your praise. You have done marvelous things, too powerful to comprehend. You have been my refuge through all these years. You are my hiding place when things are going bad around me. Thank You for caring for me and watching over my life. Thank You for blessing me over and over again. Thank You for everything You have done. You are the best and I love You!!!!

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment