Wednesday, December 29, 2021

God Refines So We Can Be His

 Scripture:

“This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’ ”” ‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭13:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The Lord says here that one third of His people will be put into the fire to refine them and test them like silver and gold, which are tested and purified when heated up. He says that then they will call on His name and He will answer them so He can be their God and they can be His people. That’s always His goal.

Application:

God always refines and purifies His people. Then, we can purified and walk with Him. His desire is always the same, He wants to be our God and for us to be His people. That’s always been His endgame! He wants a people that are completely His. As for me, I will be completely His. I want to do His will above every other thing in my life. We must walk through testing, but must know the purpose.

Prayer:

Father, purify my life. Let me be completely Yours. I want to live a life that pleases You and bring You glory. Teach me to hear Your voice and to obey completely. Thank You for putting Your Spirit in my life to lead and to guide. You are awesome! Teach me to yield completely and let me excel in every test, trial, and temptation. Let me come out as pure gold in Your hands. I want to be fully Yours.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment