Monday, December 20, 2021

Actions, Not Intentions Are Rewarded

 Scripture:

““Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Here at the end of the book of Revelation the Lord says, “Look! I am coming soon!” If it was true then, how much more true now? All around us last days events are unfolding. The headlines today are like reading straight from the books of Revelation, Daniel, and Ezekiel. The important thing here is that what we have done is what is rewarded.

Application:

We must live with the understanding that Jesus is coming soon. He will reward, not our intentions, but our actions. When He comes, the believers will be rewarded based on the things they have done here on the earth. We need to be people of actions, not just good intentions. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to live a life of action and do the things You want me to do every day. Help me to walk in step with You and to fulfill Your will. I believe wholeheartedly that You are coming soon and I want to be ready and want to complete every assignment You have for my life.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment