Friday, December 17, 2021

Not Afraid to Die

Scripture:

 “They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Satan, in this verse, is triumphed over by the blood of the Lam and by the word of their testimony. Also by them not loving their lives unto death. In bother words, these people who triumph over the enemy are people who are not afraid to die. 

Application:

The most dangerous people on the planet are those who are not afraid to die. When you have no fear of dying, you begin to live and enjoy life. Fear inhibits so much of our lives. We cannot give in to fear of anything except fear of God. We cannot be afraid of viruses, those who want to hurt us, or anyone else. In these last days, fear is going to play a big role in people’s lives. We are not to be a people of fear, but do faith in our God.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are awesome and I love You with all my heart. Help me to serve You well in my generation. Let me live a life with on fear. I don’t want to get to heaven and realize I was held back from doing what You called me to do because of fear. Help me to fear You above every other fear. Teach me to live fearless of anything but You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment