Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Strength and Security

 Scripture:

“I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will live securely,” declares the Lord.” ‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭10:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the Lord is speaking to Judah and letting them know that He was looking out for them and that He would once again bless them.  He tells them He will strengthen them and they will live securely in his name. God was letting them know that the season of discipline wouldn’t last forever, but that He would once again take care of His people and give them strength and security.

Application:

Our world today is looking for strength and security like never before. People are afraid of Coronavirus and so many other things going on around our world. We must look to God, who is out strength. He is the one who causes us to live securely in difficult times. He is the one who causes us to be strong when others are weak. May we realize that our God is greater than anything going on around us. 

Prayer:

Father, You are my strength and my security. My strength is not in myself, but in You. My security is not in my government, a vaccine, my job, my house, or anything else. My security is in You. My security is in You alone. You are my source and my resource. You are my everything. Help me to follow You closer and walk in step with You at all times. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment