Saturday, December 18, 2021

Patient Endurance

 Scripture:

“This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

John had seen what was coming on the earth in the time of the tribulation. He saw what happened to those who would not receive the mark of the beast. He told the Church that this calls for patient endurance on the part of God’s people. He also includes remaining faithful. 

Application:

I believe we are in the time of the end and that many of the things recorded in this book we will see in our lifetime. I believe we will be raptured before we have to see these things happen, but either way, this is great wisdom from John. We need to be prepared, whether through COVID, devastations, storms, etc. to demonstrate patient endurance while God is doing what needs to be done. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in patient endurance. Teach me to follow Your ways and show me what is coming. Help me not to be taken surprised with anything that is coming, but to walk in step with You and have a knowing of the times and seasons. I want to be in tune with You at all times.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment