Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Restorer

 Scripture:

“The days are coming,’ declares the Lord, ‘when I will bring my people Israel and Judah back from captivity and restore them to the land I gave their ancestors to possess,’ says the Lord.”” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭30:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

God is the God of restoration. In this passage, He has told Judah that they are going into 70 years of captivity in Babylon, but that  He would bring them back afterwards and restore them to their land. Even in God’s punishment, He is always thinking restoration. He always brings back to a place of order and blessing when we follow Him.

Application:

When you feel like the enemy is winning and things are going terrible, you can rest assured that God knows and will step in to turn the situation around. There are times we need to go through things, but we can know that God is always thinking about restoration. When things get bad, instead of thinking about how to get out of it, maybe we should simply trust that God will restore us because that is His nature. We should trust the God of restoration.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in confidence daily that You are the restorer of everything the enemy takes from me. I thank You for restoring everything around me. Thank you for restoring my health, my life, my family, my finances, my city, and my world. Thank You for restoring health to Sister Anne this morning. God of restoration, restore everything that is missing or broken in my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment