Wednesday, October 20, 2021

God Blesses His People

 Scripture:

“I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and my people will be filled with my bounty,” declares the Lord.” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jeremiah had been prophesying about the terrible time to come.  This was the word of the Lord, but the Lord never leaves us there. He always has a plan to bring us out and bring us into the place of His blessing. He longs to bless His people with abundance and bounty. He just needs His people to follow His ways.

Application:

God desires to bless us. He longs to have a people that are His own so He can be their God and they will be His people. He longs to have a people He can bless with abundance and pour out His favor upon. He simply needs people who will follow Him wholeheartedly. Our place is to follow Him with everything we have. His place is to bless us with abundance and bounty. When we do our part, He will do His part.

Prayer:

Farther, let my heart be faithful to You and Your kingdom. Let me live a life of obedience to everything You put in front of me. Help me to do Your will above every other thing. Teach me to hear Your voice and follow completely. I long to walk with You at a deeper level. I’m Yours Lord. Do in my life whatever You desire.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment