Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Listen When He Calls

 Scripture:

“While you were doing all these things, declares the Lord, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer.” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭7:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

God was rebuking Judah for their constant sins of looking to and worshiping other gods. God here is speaking to them through Jeremiah and telling them that while they were serving other gods, He was calling out to them to turn from their ways, but they did not answer. God was trying to draw them back to Himself, but they weren’t hearing Him.

Application:

We must learn to constantly be attuned to the Spirit of the Living God. When we walk away and start doing other things and not putting Him first, His voice will be silenced. We must continually seek the Lord and do what He says. If we don’t, we are open to all kinds of deception and wrong thinking. As God’s people, we must hear His call.

Prayer:

Father, let me always be in a position to hear Your call. When You speak, I will move. When You call, I will follow. Help me to live as ONE with You and let me obey every word You put in my spirit. Teach me to hear Your voice clearly. I want to finish strong Father. Teach me to always hear and answer Your call.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment