Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Mighty in Power

 Scripture:

“No one is like you, Lord; you are great, and your name is mighty in power.” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭10:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Jeremiah had been decrying Judah for their sins of idolatry. He constantly was condemning them for believing in gods they had made with their own hands. At this point, Jeremiah begins to worship the true and living God. He says God is great and His name is mighty in power.

Application:

No matter what goes on around us or what happens in these last days, we must always remember that our God is mighty in power and that He is great. There is nothing too difficult for God! He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ask or imagine. He is faithful, trustworthy, and powerful! We need to know in this season where it seems the enemy is getting some victories, that our God reigns and nothing happens without His knowledge.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to trust You more each day. Help me to live a life that knows Your mighty power and your outstretched arm. Teach me to walk in faith, knowing who You are, even when things around me are not favorable. Give us wisdom concerning Coronavirus and politics. Help me to preach what You are saying and not just what is popular politically. Let me truly be led by Your Spirit.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment