Saturday, October 30, 2021

Faithfulness Always Wins

 Scripture:

“He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house.”  ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭3:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The author of Hebrews was describing Jesus at this point. He had talked about many awesome things concerning Jesus, but here he says Jesus was faithful to the Father just like Moses. When God wants to honor someone, He calls them FAITHFUL.

Application:

Sometimes faithfulness is not something we think of as a characteristic that is incredibly important, but it is absolutely important to God. Faithfulness means you do what God asks you to do faithfully. Faithful usually is not used when describing something you love to do, but something tedious that you continue to do for a long time. Faithfulness is an attribute God is attracted to. When He comes, may He find us faithful.

Prayer:

Father, let my life exemplify faithfulness. Help me to never get ahead of You, behind You, or out of Your will. Teach me be faithful in every area of life. Enable me to do what You ask, nothing less and nothing more. Help me to see Your will for my life and to serve faithfully in whatever season I am in. I want to be like Jesus and Jesus was faithful to the one who sent Him.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment