Sunday, October 10, 2021

Speak What He Says

 Scripture:

“But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.”  ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

When God called Jeremiah as a prophet, he replied that he was too young.  The Lord said to him, “You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.” This message was for Jeremiah, but it also applies to all of us who are filled with the Spirit of God. Jesus lived this out for us as an example. He said, he only did what He saw the Father doing and only said what He heard the Father say.

Application:

We are not called to speak our feelings about the Bible. We are called to speak what God is speaking and to do what God is doing. It has always been my desire to speak what God is speaking at all times. The difficult thing is when you are not hearing clearly or hearing as much from Him. In those seasons, we must seek the Lord for a word for His people instead of going to our own thinking and rationale. He is always speaking, we must tune in.

Prayer:

Father, let my ears always be open to hear what You are speaking. Help me to boldly declare Your truth at all times. Open my eyes to see what You are doing and give me strength to do what I see You doing. I want to accomplish Your will on the earth in this day. Reveal Your will to me at all times and use my life for Your glory.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment