Monday, October 4, 2021

His Thoughts and Ways

 Scripture:

““As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage we are reminded that God’s ways and thoughts are way higher than ours will every be.  It is like as far as the heavens are above the earth.  WOW! We must realize that God created everything we see and realize He has been around from eternity past.  He knows things we will never know.  

Application:

Realizing God is the ancient of days and how awesome His thoughts are, we must learn to trust Him completely with our lives.  He knows best. He knows every detail. Nothing surprises Him and nothing astounds Him.  He is God and we are clay.  I need to stop trying to figure everything out in my life and trust Him more and more.  He is trustworthy and I need to learn to trust Him.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to trust You.  Help me to realize that Your ways are higher than my ways and your thoughts are truly higher than mine. Therefore, teach me to walk with You and to be wise because I seek You constantly. Help me not to make any decision on my own. I need Your input on everything I do.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment