Friday, October 15, 2021

Delivered for a Purpose

 Scripture:

“The Lord said, “Surely I will deliver you for a good purpose; surely I will make your enemies plead with you in times of disaster and times of distress.” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭15:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The Lord here is speaking to Jeremiah about His people. He tells Jeremiah He will deliver him for a good purpose. God told him that He would make his enemies plead with him in times of disaster and distress. God has the ability to do anything He wants to do. He can cause your enemies to walk in disaster and distress, while He delivers you from their hands.

Application:

As God told Jeremiah He would deliver him for a good purpose, so He speaks to us today. God delivers us, not just to deliver us, but He has purpose in everything He does. There is a purpose why we are born again. There is a purpose we are in the family we are in. There is a purpose why God stepped into our lives. He has a purpose and a plan for each of us. Our place is to find out what that purpose is and walk it out while He defeats our enemies.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to walk in my purpose and destiny. Help me to discover all You want me to do in my life. Let my life be lived for Your purposes and let me do everything You have prepared for me to do. Teach me to follow You closer each day. Let me fulfill the purposes of God in my generation.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment