Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Haters Will Be With You Always

Scripture:

Genesis 37:20  "Come now, let's kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him.  Then we'll see what comes of his dreams".

Observation:

Joseph didn't do anything wrong.  God gave him some dreams and he told them to his family.  The dreams were not his, God gave them to him.  His dreams caused his brothers to hate him and to desire to kill him in order to stop his dreams.

Application:

Some people will go out of their way to kill your dreams.  God given dreams will cause great blessing in your life, but they will also cause people to hate you.  There will always be haters in life.  There will always be people who are trying to sniff out your dreams.  We must never let the haters win.  We must remain faithful before God and He will cause our dreams to come true.

Prayer:

Father, help me to live out Your dreams for my life.  Let me never get discouraged by those who don't see the dream that is in my heart.  Help me to handle well the people who don't like the dreams you give me.  Help me to walk in grace and faithfulness while the haters are hating.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment