Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Fully Convinced

 Scripture:

”Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.“ ‭‭Romans‬ ‭4‬:‭20‬-‭21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul says here that Abraham, being 100 years old, never wavered in his faith, believing God would given him a child in his old age. It says that Abraham was “fully convinced” that God was able to do whatever He promised. We are descendants of Abraham because of his faith. 

Application:

I want to live a “fully convinced” life concerning the promises of God. I want to live “fully convinced” that God still saves, God still heals, God still delivers, and that all His promises are true for us. I don’t want to live with any doubt in my heart concerning the promises of God. I want to enter a greater dimension of faith in my latter years than I ever had in my former years.

Prayer:

Father, I want to have faith that pleases You. I want to believe and be fully convinced of what You have promised. I want no doubt to rule my heart, but faith in You and Your word. Teach me to live with the faith of Abraham, that never gives up. Enable me to live 100% fully convinced of Your promises.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment